quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2014

Core Values

1)  Considering these artifacts, in which of the core values have you shown the most success?
I think that I have been the most successful in being a communicator, because I have been better and conveying my ideas into projects and essays in a coherent way.   


2) Thinking back to our first Student Led Conference, in which of the core values have you demonstrated the most progress or growth?  Why?
I remember last Student Led Conference I wanted to be much more of a communicator, and now, I have realized I am much more of one.  I have always explained my thinking in a way that others can understand it.  I know that I have also become more of a communicator when I am talking.  I always used to studder and say nevermind, and now I do not as often.



3)  Which core value is most challenging for you?  Why?
I have found that risk taking is an ongoing challenge for me.  I want to think of an attack plan for fourth quarter and seventh grade that will help me become more of a risk taker.   


4)  How has your thinking / performance changed since first semester?

I have persevered through many more things this semester.  In the first semester, my mindset was saying “I can’t, I am blocking this out, I can’t do it..”  But now, I have improved and I understand how to make myself know that “this is what I have to do, and this is what I will do.”  I try think everyday “I can, I will, and that is it.”  

Um comentário:

  1. Tashi, you should be very proud of your growth. I've seen your growth as a communicator as well - from your days back in Step Up to the Stage to our most recent Humanities debate. It's also been apparent in your writing. I can tell that you have a clear idea of your audience in the way you organize your ideas in blog posts and our essay. On a different note, I love your attitude towards approaching adversity. You might not always feel like a risk taker, but your growth mindset sets you up for success in anything you attempt to do.

    ResponderExcluir