![]() |
| Man on The Flying Trapeze |
quinta-feira, 10 de abril de 2014
...Until You Get it Right
An elective I do is band, and I play the trombone. I really enjoy this instrument because it has taught me to persevere through things. I have been struggling with SmartMusic assignemnts, but I practice the song assigned and I am able to do it. I have learned that I need to persevere through things that I would normally have trouble with and give up on.
I have attatched a MP3 of me playing an assignment that I had trouble with. I had done a few takes until I got a score that I was proud of. There were many things that I am happy with. For example, the slurs, that I usually have trouble with, and reading the notes nd playing them correctly. I hope that you enjoy this video as much as me!
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)

Tashi,
ResponderExcluirI love what you have to say about perseverance. So many things in live require patience and dedication. I don't play an instrument, but I can imagine the hours that go into practicing a song to get it is just right. I'm glad you stuck with it and are seeing the results of your heard work!