terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2014
Metacogntion Project Reflection
In math, we have been working on our iPads to complete a project about metacognition. Metacognition is thinking about your thinking and listening to the voice inside of you that asks "Why am I doing this?' I have found it very interesting because we were always aware of the fact that there were voices in my head that I had never really thought about or noticed. My inner voice usually says asks me why I am doing what I am doing. I think that reflecting on my thinking helped me as a mathematician because I was able to speak out loud and before I did something. As a mathematician, I have learned that I need to talk to myself when I am solving a problem. I have also become more aware during other subjects. For example, when I am writing, I now think "what is the pupose of this sentence?" or "will this help improve my writing peice later on?" I really enjoyed this entire process because I feel I have become a better mathematician.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário