segunda-feira, 7 de outubro de 2013

Portugues

Core Value: Innovative, Inclusive
In portuguese class, we were paired up to create a short skit that had to do with our unit about health.  My partner and I created a script about someone going to the pharmacist.  We were innovative when we created our script and tried to make in different from any other script.  I think that we also demonstrated being communicators because we were able to write the important parts, not waste time on small details, but in order to do that my partner and I communicated regularly.  I also think that we were able to improve in terms of being inclusive because we each tried to have equal amounts of lines.  Next time quarter, I would like to be more of a risk taker in order to be able to more more easily take on different roles and ideas.  I would also like to be more balanced so I can also incorporate things that I learn from other topics into one subject.  Overall, this has been a good experience in portuguese, because now I can improve and learn in different activities in class and also I have more vocabulary.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário