quarta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2013

Science: Quarter Reflection

I think that my lab safety video reflected on my learning in science because it showed that we our group were reflective learners because we were constantly looking back on our previous work. It also demonstrated the core value innovative because we went into deep thinking and then made an original and creative video. We did not just show random elements when we were putting our video together, but we showed step by step the tools and explained their uses.
A success this quarter was our lab safety video.  It was a success because we were able to demonstrate the core values innovative, reflective and inclusive.  Our group worked together to make the timing work and make the audio stay at one tone.  Our video was good quality and not choppy.
In second quarter I would like to improve on being a risk taker.  I want to because I sometimes do not want to take many chances because I am scared to be wrong. I also want to improve on being a critical thinker because sometimes I leave out important details because I am not very strong in this core value.  I will work on being a risk taker by thinking outside the box. I will also work on being a risk taker by raising my hand more often and also using evidence to support my thinking.  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário