quarta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2013

General Reflections

I have shown the most success in being innovative.  I think that since I am more of a visual thinker, being innovative is something that is easier for me. One artifact that our Lab Safety Video for science.  We were innovative because in our video, we named the tools and then we had an act out of how and why you would use certain tools, but we added humor so it would be fun to watch and easy to understand.
I think that I have become more of a critical thinker because I have had more opportunities to show my thinking in subjects like science, math and humanities.  I think that this core value will continue being a core value I succeed in.  I think so because, for example, in humanities in book clubs, when we ask/answer a question, we need to use textual evidence and pull out the important parts. I think that the literature circle homework forms best showed my growth as a critical thinker.  I think so because it shows that I was able to find deep questions and support them.
I think that being a risk-taker is challenging because sometimes I have trouble communicating my ideas so that I take it to the next level and make my assignment exceed expectations. I think that my apostila from Sao Luiz do Paraitinga best shows that.  I think so because it shows that I covered what was easy for me, but what was hard was just on the surface. My goals are to try and exceed what the expectations were, so that I can find out my strengths and weaknesses are when it comes to projects.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário