quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

Documenters for a Week

My group was given the topic about the flood rescuers. I think this topic was very interesting because we got to learn about how people had to be risk takers and maintain the quality of perseverance. We learned about what they had to do and how they were constantly doing things that they struggled with. We also were able to learn about how they had to swim underwater a lot in order to get into buildings. They rescued cats and dogs that were scratching them with sharp nails, but they never let go of them because they knew that the animals could drown.  I think our group demonstrated the core value innovative when we showed various pictures that were high quality and were strong. We were also curious when we looked at different ways to show our video. I think we needed to work on showing, not telling. We also needed to work on pacing our audio. Otherwise, our video was high quality and a lot of thought was put into it.  We were being risk takers when we asked people that we did not know about their experiences during the flood.  We were challenged by  misunderstanding what people said.  I think that next time, in order to improve, we will split up the time that we have.  For example, we will find all our pictures one day, make a script, storyboard and then record the next day.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário