segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2014

Summative Emoticons e Messangens Estressantes.

In class potuguese had us a project that was summative. The name of this unit was "EAI, blz?" Us had to exchange messages with a friend on Whatsapp using:

  1. Slang 
  2. Abbreviations 
  3. Emoticons 
  4. Intentions about the new school year-year materials and personal projects
I worked with Jessie. We wrote about what we hope for us. An example of Sentences that I wrote when Jessie asked what my concerns are:
"Well, to school, I hope I can take notes of 5 or more : D ! "
The Coias I scored expectations are examples of what the had to do. I think this project was more or less deficil. The primero note that I took was not as good, but I refazeu and took a very good note. 'm It very happy!
I think I demonstou the following core values:

  1. Inclusive- I think being "even including other is not so, but including you. Voce had to be with his attenção for projects, not looking at her applicaçōes on your telephone.
  2. Perseverance- You can not give up so when you wanted.
  3. Curious- You can think about how you will talk when a person messangen swap with you. You'd think.
  4. Responsible- Why you can not esqueser things we study in during lessons.  
I really like this design!  

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário