sábado, 19 de julho de 2014

You Just Can't Top Disney

Link
I really like Mickey Mouse Shorts.  A lot.  I love that they are original, black and white.  So, I was pretty happy to find an article about the Mickey Mouse Short, "Get a Horse!".  This article was about how the makers of the Short came up with who should do the voice of Mickey Mouse.  The team decided that they needed temporary dialouge, so they started using clips of Walt Disney when he was the voice actor for Mickey Mouse.  Eventually, one team member suggested that they should just use Disney's voice, as it sounded so perfect.  I find this a really excellent article because it shows that there are so many things from the past that are helpful to us now, and also remind us of past eras that we can forget about.

Mickey Mouse, to me always represented happiness and innocence.  Making Mickey's voice the origianal Disney voice made the short perfect to me.  It summed up how Mickey Mouse is supposed to be!  An animated short in 1928.  A character living in a world not knowing of the fact that there could be color on T.V.  There was so much that happened from then until now.  That to me, is where Mickey Mouse belongs.


Um comentário:

  1. Tashi,
    I really like how you mentioned what this topic represented to you. This article interested me because I really like Mickey mouse too! You had a lot of information and said a lot about what you thought of Mickey Mouse. I think you should have added some quotes from the article. I think you used really good word choice and did a really good job with the article.

    ResponderExcluir