Theatre is a powerful division in the arts. It is a way to model skills, explore different roles, but in a deeper context, it is a way for people to express themselves.
I believe that through theatre, people are able to tap into a part of themselves that does not exist or shine through without the mask of acting. Furthermore, people have been practicing hundreds of different forms of theatre for generations upon generations. Through my research regarding “noh” theatre, originating in 14th century Japan, I have concluded that people were able to express themselves through another character. People were able to explore different feelings and had to (at least) try to understand what their character felt. Moreover, I feel as though people that practice theatre are able to express themselves in a more delicate way. Theatre allows people to convey moods. These are talents, not real moods. A skilled actor, however, can be one with the character. This is how humans can express themselves through theatre. In a delicate way of exploring and then learning for to express themselves in that way.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário