terça-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2014

Reflecting on Pa'aling, Artificial Leaves, Energy, and Rubber Bands- Reflecting on Science 7


    1. Science Investigation Post
      1. Based on the investigation report, the things that I will focus on for the science fair, I think that I need to focus on collecting more important and greater amounts of qualitative and quantitative observations. I will do this by recording our experiments so that even if I do miss some information, I can always look back at these recordings.
    2. Science Test Post
      1. Take out both your tests.  Compare your scores.  Look at your notes.
        I believe that for the reassessment of the second term test really showed for my effort paid off in terms of studying. I made flashcards and studied with friends, family, and even during recess! During the test, I spent 60 minutes writing the test. If I took more than a minute stumped on a problem, then I starred it and moved on. After 60 minutes, I would go back, check my answers, and then try to answer the questions starred.
    3. Science Essay Post
      1. I think that in the second quarter, I did better managing my time. Since the second quarter essay had very specific time constraints, I felt more pressure, therefore my performance bettered. I am very proud of both my essays, but particularly proud of the second quarter.
    4. Science Summative Assessments Post

      I feel confident that my first semester grade is a five. Although I defiantly had been striving for more this quarter, my first quarter grade weight my final grade down from a 6 to a five.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário