- Find out where my city was in an atlas.
- Once I found out where my city was, I had to find a website with the average monthly tempurature and precipitation.
- Then, I had to find another reliable website that had information fairly close to the orginal website.
- After that, it was time to create the graph!
This is my finished product:
This is Hannah's finished project.
My task is to compare the two climatographs.
Hannah's graph is of Paris, France and mine is of Punta Arenas, Chile. First of all, I know that Punta Arenas is in the south of Chile and Paris is closer to the North of France. They are on oppisite sides of the Ecuator so when it is hot in the Summer in Paris, it will be cold in Punta Arenas and vice versa. Also, I can see that Punta Arenas is close to the South Pole, so it will be cold. You can also tell by the wildlife in Punta Arenas.
Also, I can see that there is a lot more precipitation in France than in Punta Arenas. Also, I can see that the tempurature is much warmer in Paris. The difference between Punta Arenas' highest and Paris' highest is about 20 degrees. I can tell that the seasons are more exaggerated in Paris. It gets really cold in the Winter and fairly hot in the Summer.
I really liked this project because I got to see the tempurature of different places in the world!


Tashi,
ResponderExcluirI really enjoyed your blog post. I think that you did a good job of explaining everything, and comparing. I loved how you gave details of the precipitation and temperature and those things, and I also loved how you were not afraid of telling the truth on how you had to erase to make it good. I loved it!!
Dear Taschi,
ResponderExcluirI thought that you climate graph comparison was very nice and easy to understand. And I thought your'e reasons were understandable and true. You were right about the different places and how in summer Paris get's hot and in Punto Arenas it would start to get colder. And I know as a fact that in Paris it can get really cold in the Winter and rain a lot but it can also get really hot in the summer. In Punto Arenas I found it surprising that it was colder than in Paris. You gave some clear description and I enjoyed learning new climates about different countries around the world. Thank you for posting this Taschi, I have learned something new!
From Nicole