In science, we had a test about cells. We got to look at our test, and correct it. I thought it was a good experience to correct it, because we were able to understand what we got wrong, or how we could improve in what we got right.
In general, my answers were coherent and clear, correct, but I maybe could have added more details. One of the hardest things for me was finding the similarities and differences between the cells, but once I understood it, it was much easier. I think that I could have speant more time studying, although I did study a lot. Overall, I think I earned a B, based on what I got wrong, and how I improved my answers. (My responses demonstrate mastery of the learning goal(s). There are no major errors or omissions regarding any of the content and skills that were explicitly taught. Some evidence of analysis, synthesis and/or evaluation; may demonstrate originality and insight. )
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário