terça-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2013

SUTTS Reflection

I thought that Step Up To The Stage was a very good experience.  I have learned so much, and would love to learn even more.  Now, I feel so much more confiedent and understand how I can improve myself.
1)  What are the qualities of creating a strong presentation?  (Content and Preparation)
Qualities of a strong presentation would be always being prepared, having evidence and visuals.  Also, making sure that you have minimal content and using key words.



2)  What are the qualities of delivering a strong presentation?  (Delivery)
Qualities of delivering a strong presentation would be having confidence, a good pace and volume, clarity and preparation.   


3)  What did you feel was one strength of your informative speech?
I think that my presentation was very organized and  I had helpful visuals too.  



4)  What was one area you feel you still could improve upon?
I think I could improve on talking a little slower and taking my time.



5)  What would you do differently the next time you have to present before an audience?
I would work on the clarity and volume of my speech.  I would also like to work on keeping my presentation about one thing, not going off topic.  
My Inforamtive Speech Presentation

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário