sábado, 7 de dezembro de 2013

November Reflection

I remember in the beginning of the year, when people asked me if I liked math I would always put my head down and say no, I am bad at math.  But over these past 2 quarters I have realized there is no such thing as being “good” or “bad” in math.  I have always had trouble with math, but that does not make me bad at it.  It means that I have to put extra effort into it and try to improve my understanding.  I have realized that there are parts in math that are strengths to me, like rounding decimals to certain place values or doing long word problems and I have even improved on multiplying and dividing fractions.  I want to work on being more organized in prime factorization because I made an easy mistake that threw off my whole problem.  For the future, I will try to work on what I have trouble with as a whole and not just do certain things I am proficient in.  I will also try to persevere through situations.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário