terça-feira, 26 de março de 2013

Charlotte Doyle Project Reflection

After we finished The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle, we were assigned a project.  I worked on the before and after project alone.  I enjoyed working alone, but at times it was hard because I needed to find proof in the needed to find proof in the book.  Working alone also had some advantages because I did not have to take turns taking the project home.  If I could do the project again, I would have done the hanging mobile.  I would have done this because the content was one of the most important parts, and you did not have to worry too much about neatness, but I liked having the challenge.  I would want my teacher to know that I put a lot of hard work into  my project's neatness and into the content.

Um comentário:

  1. When I did the gameboard I took it home or we left it at school for work.

    ResponderExcluir