sexta-feira, 8 de março de 2013

Charlotte Doyle: End of Book

Today we finished the True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle.  I thought the book was amazingly thought out and had an amazing climax and ending.  I was satisfied by the ending because it ended with her finding her home and her true family.  Throughout the whole book I liked how Avi put himself in Charlotte's shoes.  I thought that the book was well thought out and also put extra details that helped you put a picture in your head.  I would not change anything except I might have added that her family came running to her at the port to make the ending more dramatic.  Overall the book is very satisfying.

3 comentários:

  1. I agree with you because Avi showed the pictures in your head so you can understand the story and how it is in real life.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I agree with you, but you are being repetitive with the words "I thought".

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I TOTALLY agree with you! I especially liked the part that you said that Avi put himself in Charlotte's shoes. It's true!

    ResponderExcluir